If making changes to your diet seems hard & overwhelming, then this month long virtual workshop is for you!
I've teamed up with some of my favourite dietitians to bring to you...
Nutrition Summit 2016!
This year we are running the Dietitians of Canada Nutrition Month theme
"Take a 100 meal journey. Make small changes one meal at a time."
We have a jam packed month long event planned for you!
We've got webinars, workshops, recipes and email tips delivered directly to you every week in March.
This summit features some of the best practical nutrition strategies available , and is presented by credible nutrition expert's, Registered Dietitians.
Dietitians are THE nutrition experts who can help you make healthy eating changes!
We are going to help you eat better, improve your health and feel good about your eating!
Are you ready to Take A 100 Meal Journey?
Host: Susan Watson, RD (Owner of A Little Nutrition)
Featured Guest Speakers
Get the most effective tips on how to improve your nutrition sent to you all month long!
Registration opens on Feb.23/16 (which is also the day that you can take your pledge), and is open to join for the entire month of March.
Who is this event for:
- Anyone who wants to make some changes to their eating, but maybe not really sure where to start
- People who are looking for inspiration to improve their health, but not wanting to go on a diet
- Busy people who need ideas on how to make one nourishing changes that actually stick
- People who are looking for daily/ weekly support that is credible, and not some whacked fad or diet trend
What you'll get out of this event:
- Weekly nutrition webinars (replay's available)
- Nutrition tips on how to stay on track with healthy eating
- Healthy recipes and meal ideas that are quick and easy to prepare
- Meal prep ideas that will save you time in the kitchen
- How to organize your kitchen pantry and stock up on the right food ingredients
You will leave this event with the knowledge of how to:
- Make nourishing meals and snacks that are easy to prepare
- Change your eating environment to promote healthy eating and reduce food cravings
- Upgrade the quality of your food and meals without having to spend a ton of money on special "health foods"
- Cook healthy without sacrificing taste - Clever cooking!
Important Dates & Webinar Topics:
Feb 23 - Join me and "Take the Pledge"
March 1- WEBINAR "The Secret Behind Making Diet Changes That Last A Lifetime" ~ Casey Berglund, RD 7 P.M. CST/ 6 P.M MST
March 4- WEBINAR "Pack Good Food Fast: 5 Steps to Make Lunches a Breeze" ~ Andrea Hardy, RD @ 1 p.m. CST
March 15- WEBINAR “Transform your eating by gaining control of food cravings and reduce overeating by using the big secret the diet industry doesn't want you to know about!” ~ Abbey Sharp, RD @ 7 p.m. CST
March 17- WEBINAR "How to Lose Weight, Keep it Off, and Become the Healthiest You EVER Using The 80 Twenty Nutrition Secret" ~ Christy Brissette, MSc, [email protected] 7 p.m. CST
March 21 - WEBINAR: "Debunk the Funk -7 Nutrition Mistakes you might be making without even knowing it" ~ Helene Charlebois, RD @ 7 p.m. EST.
Note: Mark these dates down in your calendar! Once you sign up, you will be given the webinar details, links and free downloads a few days before the webinar begins.
Join us & TAKE THE PLEDGE!
Hey there, I'm Susan! Nutrition educator, foodie, and meal planning expert! I've been running nutrition & health programs for over 10 years now, and know the importance of credible health information! With all the misinformation in the media and the internet, I strive to deliver sound, evidence-based nutrition information. If you are pumped about learning new ways to improve your nutrition that actually work, then you have come to the right pace.
Preview“Take the Pledge”
PreviewPledge WALL of FAME!
StartWebinar #1: Replay -"The Secret Behind Making Diet Changes That Last A Lifetime"
StartDay 1: Are you ready to Take A 100 Meal Journey with us?
StartThe must-have tools to support you in your journey!
StartPantry raid! Take stock of your cupboards, fridge and freezer. Add foods to nourish your 100 Meal Journey
StartChange your eating environment.
StartWebinar #2: Replay - "Pack Good Food Fast: 5 Steps to Make Lunches a Breeze"
StartBONUS WEEK 1: DIETITIAN PRO TIPS
StartWeek 2: Power Up Your Plate!
StartForget the food court! Pack good food fast with “ planned extra ” leftovers for lunch.
StartSwap your sip! Sugary and creamy drinks pack a calorie punch .
StartTrade your treat! Pack nutrient - rich snacks so you can steer clear of the vending machine
StartC lever cooking!
StartBONUS WEEK 2: DIETITIAN PRO TIPS